• Tesco Online eCoupon duration validity is for deliveries from 1st Dec 2016 to 15th Jan 2017. • Customer has to spend RM200 in order to redeem the ecoupon code. • Ecoupon redeemable via Tesco Online website and Tesco Online Malaysia apps only. • eCoupon only valid for 1 redemption per address/ email. • This app voucher cannot be sold, bought, exchanged or donated. • Multiple usage of app voucher across multiple transactions and/or elements of fraud will lead to cancellation of the order. • Tesco Online delivery is valid for selected location within Klang Valley area, Seremban, Penang & Johor Bharu. • No refund is permitted once voucher is purchased & no refund for any unused voucher. • Cash is strictly not accepted. Customers must pay the difference using credit card for payment. • Tesco reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective with no other notice provided.
View complete Terms and Condition Here
Tesco collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our Website
We collect information about you when you:
• visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website;
• register with and buy products or services on the Website;
• contact us eg in writing, call customer services
• register to play our game
o To personalize user’s experience
o To administer contest, promotion, surveys or other site functions
o To send out coupons on request
We may supplement the information we collect about you with information we receive from within our Tesco group of companies or other external agencies. This allows us to assess the accuracy of the information we hold about you in order to send you relevant offers and information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
Security and Accuracy of Information
Please note that although no system of technology is completely safe, Tesco has endeavored to take all reasonable measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorized access to, improper use and the inaccuracy of your information.
You shall ensure that all personal detail provided to Tesco is accurate at the point of submission and that Tesco is kept abreast and updated of any change in your personal details. If for any reason you believe that your personal information lodged with Tesco is inaccurate or if you would like to amend and reconfirm your personal information, you may do so by typing your name and identity card number on the registration page.
Use of your information
Tesco will use your information to provide and personalise its service.
Tesco will use your information to:
• Manage and improve the Website
• Administer and operate your account;
• Process your orders and allocate Clubcard points to your account;
• Tell you important changes to the “Website” and our services;
• Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires;
• Check and verify your identity
Tesco will also use your contact details to communicate with you. Tesco may use your information to send you offers and news about Tesco products and services which it thinks may be of interest to you. Tesco may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service. We may use and share anonymised information outside the Tesco Group. However, we would like to reassure you that this never includes your personal information.
We access the information recorded through the use of your Clubcard to help us improve our service to you and to make our communications more relevant.
Standard eCoupon Terms and Conditions
Your use of an eCoupon indicates your agreement to be bound by these eCoupon Terms and Conditions.
Tesco reserves the right to withdraw or cancel an eCoupon for any reason at any time.
Tesco shall not be liable to any customer or household for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any eCoupon or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use an eCoupon for any reason.
Security and Fraud
When you use an eCoupon you warrant to Tesco that you are the duly authorised recipient of the eCoupon and that you are using it in good faith.
If you redeem, attempt to redeem or encourage the redemption of eCoupons to obtain discounts to which you or a third party are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
If we reasonably believe that any eCoupon is being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any eCoupon and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. Tesco reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
Disclosure and transfer of your information
Your information will only be used internally by Tesco and within the Tesco Group (within or outside Malaysia). Tesco will never disclose or pass your personal data to anyone else without your consent, except for any successors in title to our business authorized or required by law or to other companies who provide a service to us. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for purpose of marketing, promotional, strategic development, research and customer care.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside Malaysia we will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken.
Non-registered visitors of the site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile.
Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our web site or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to access any areas reserved for registered users.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function but this will restrict the online Tesco services you can use.
Accessing your information
To obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact our customer service at 1300 13 1313. Please confirm your Clubcard number and any details to help us identify and locate your information. If any of the details are incorrect, let us know and we will amend them.
If you have any order query, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call our Customer Services at 1300 13 1313
Last updated: 28/11/2016